We are pleased to offer the government per diem rate to all NTSB training attendees at the Hampton Inn Dulles/Cascades. Our hotel features the service and amenities you will need while attending classes at NTSB.
The hotel is within walking distance of numerous restaurants and shopping. The hotel is only 4.5 miles from the training site and provides complimentary shuttle service to/from NTSB and Dulles Airport – or anywhere within a 5-mile radius including the Dulles Town Center Mall.
Join us each morning for a complimentary hot breakfast and on Wednesday evenings during our complimentary Manager’s Reception.
The Hampton Inn Dulles/Cascades also offers complimentary wired/wireless high speed internet access and special perks for Hilton Honors members!! If you make your reservation by phone, please reference to NTSB to ensure you receive the per diem rate!"
Click Here to book your room now!
The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident in the United States and significant accidents in the other modes of transportation -- railroad, highway, marine and pipeline -- and issuing safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. The Safety Board determines the probable cause of:
- all U.S. civil aviation accidents and certain public-use aircraft accidents;
- selected highway accidents;
- railroad accidents involving passenger trains or any train accident that results in at least one fatality or major property damage;
- major marine accidents and any marine accident involving a public and a nonpublic vessel;
- pipeline accidents involving a fatality or substantial property damage;
- releases of hazardous materials in all forms of transportation; and
- selected transportation accidents that involve problems of a recurring nature.